7 Dots Studio March Challenge


Hello all!

I am here today to share my inspiration for this month's challenge over at 


This is the moodboard we have you for this month.


And this is what I came up with....


I have started with the Lost & Found Collection, I have used 'Vignette' as my base page.


I have added some mixed media to my background and then started building my layers.


I love the warm earthy colours and it inspired me to create this layout.


I have also used some Element Stickers and Word Stickers from the Fortune Teller collection.


A vintage trinket and some blooms.


I have also used some 2Crafty Chipboard.


I hope that you have been inspired to take part in this month's challenge,
there's still time to get your entry in.

Until next time

Lisa xoxo

I have used the following 7 Dots Studio Products:


Lost & Found
Die Cut Elements 
Word Stickers 
Fortune Teller
Word Stickers 
Um Wow Stencil - Arrows  
Northern Lights Stamps