Magical
2Crafty Chipboard


Hello!
Today's inspiration for you is a layout I have created for
 2Crafty Chipboard.

'Magical'



2Crafty Products used:




I have used some of the floral paper as a frame for my page. 
I have then added some colour to my background.


I have used the 'Poppy's Ornate Frame' to frame my photo.
I have finished it in a pastel yellow paint.


I have then used one of the words from the 'Fine Words Set 2',
that I have also finished in the same yellow.


I have layered this over some tickets, under my frame.
I have used the Wanderlust collection from Mintay.


I have also used some of the 'Butterflies', which I have finished in a pale blue,
and scattered over my page.


I hope you like what I have created, 
and that it inspires you to get crafty today.

Until next time

Lisa