'Artist?' Art Journal Page
for Bad Girls Couture


Hello all!

I have a new Art Journal page to share with you,
 that I have created for

Bad Girls Couture 

This is a page from my 'Park Ave Penthouse Journal'


I have started with a coat of 'Haute Mess White Gesso' and 
then a coat of Haute Mess Acrylic Paint - Last Sin


I have then used a stencil and some 'Haute Mess Clear Gesso' to get a little texture.


I have then used a mandala stencil from Celebra8 Australia
 and 'Haute Mess Molding Paste',
to stencil the mandalas.


I have added some more colour with 
'Haute Mess Acrylic Paints - 'Bye Felicia', 
'Sweet Candy Kisses',
and 'Make it Rain' 


Lastly I have added some stamping and doodling.

I hope you like what I have created.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo

Bad Girls Couture Products Used: