'Forever & Always
Kaisercraft Antiquities



Hello all!

I am back today to share my latest creation, 
using the new 'Antiquities' collection from



PAPERS: ANTIQUITIES Collection: P2741 Limited Edition, P2742 Heirloom, P2743 Antique, P2747 Beloved. 

KC PRODUCTS: CT960 Collectables, SK807 Sticker Book, CS352 Clear Stamps, CS359 Grunged Paint Texture Stamp, IP747 Denim, IP744 Blue Haze, KM122 Yellow, KM129 Navy 


Oh how I fell in love with the Heirloom paper! 
I had to fussy cut it apart and put it back together again :)


I have used some of the Collectables & 
stickers from the Sticker Book to build up my layers.


A bit of mixed media with the Clear Stamp Set & 
the Grunged Paint Texture Stamps.


And the Curios!! They're gorgeous!

You can find the full instructions for this layout 

I LOVE how this one turned out,
I hope you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo