Spring Market
Art Journal Page


Hello! 
I'm back today to share my latest Art Journal Spread created for 

 Spring Market


I have used my Park Ave Penthouse Journal. 
This is is polka dot half page and the black cardstock page behind it. 


I really wanted these pages to all work together. 


I have used my Haute Mess White Gesso & Molding Paste 
and stencils to add some texture and depth. 


I have then used my Haute Mess Acrylic Paints in 
X-Rated
Couture Pink
& Million Dollar Baby
to add some colour. 


I have then added some scrapbooking elements to give a feel of spring.


I really love how this turned out. I hope you like it too!


Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

You can watch the video for this art journal spread HERE.

Bad Girls Couture Products Used:

Park Ave Penthouse Journal
Haute Mess White Gesso
Haute Mess Molding Paste
Haute Mess Acrylic Paint - X-Rated
Haute Mess Acrylic Paint - Couture Pink
Haute Mess Acrylic Paint - Million Dollar Baby