With Love Cards
for Kaisercraft


Hello all!

I am back today to share some goodness that 
I have created using the With Love collection from 


I have created this set of four cards.


I have used the patterned foil paper for this card.


I have added some stickers from the Sticker Book


Some of the Collectables


And a cute bunch of flowers!

You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.



I have used some of the pretty blue papers for this card.


I also used the awesome Thankful For You Decorative Die


Some of the stickers and collectables finish this card,

You can find the full instructiond for this card HERE.


I have used the Clear Stamp Set to stamp these multi layered butterflies.
You can stamp three different colours.


Some of the gorgeous lace stickers and a collectable to finish.



You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.



For my last card, I have again used the same decorative die, I love the layered effect.
This time I used gold for the back piece.


Some more stickers and some flowers. 


You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.

I hope you like what I have created!

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo