'Dream'
Kaisercraft
Enchanted Collection



Hello again all!

I have been so busy creating and doing all my behind the scenes work,
but I wanted to share my latest creation with you.
I have created this layout for


I have created this layout using the first of this month's new releases,
the magical Enchanted collection.
I started this layout by using the IDYLLIC (reverse) as my base, 
but I need to break up that dark green a little bit.


I have used Gesso to roughly paint a diamond shape on my page.
I have gotten busy with the Clear Stamp Set, 
randomly stamping with the key stamp around my painted area.
then all I need were some Kaiser Mists, in Gold, Lime & Red 


I have then started to build up my layout, using some more of the gorgeous papers,
some stickers from the Sticker Book, 
and of course some of the Collectables.

I have also used elements from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad.
Some fussy cutting of the bits I wanted to use. 


I have built this corner cluster by cutting the elements to shape, 
to show a secret doorway,
leading to an enchanted world :)

I hope that you like what I have created,
something a little bit different for me.

Don't forget you can find the full instructions for this layout
HERE

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo