Peppermint Kisses
Kaisercraft
Set of Christmas Cards & Envelopes


Hello all!

I'm here today as I have been busy creating for 

I have used the 'Peppermint Kisses' collection to create 
a set of Matching Christmas Cards & Envelopes.


I have created 6 cards and 6 envelopes.

Here is each card individually


And the matching envelope.


Isn't that Santa so cute!

You can find the instructions for this set HERE.

My second card


and the envelope.


You can find the instructions for this card HERE


My third card


and the envelope. 


You can find the instructions for this set HERE


My fourth card


and the envelope


You can find the instructions for this card HERE.


My fifth card


and the envelope


You can find the instructions for this set HERE.


My final card


and the envelope


You can find the full instructions for this set HERE


I had a lot of fun playing around with this collection. 

I hope that you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo