Starry Night
Kaisercraft
So much Sparkle!


Hello all!
I'm back today to share my latest creation for

Kaisercraft

I have been playing with the stunning Starry Night collection.
There is so much to love!
This is what I have created 


I have started with that gorgeous gold speckled paper as my base. 


I have started by fussy cutting out some of the floral elements from the patterned papers.


I have built up my layers of distressed patterned papers for my photo stack.


I have added the fussy cut elements,
 layered with some of the Collectables to my page.


I have added in some of the stickers from the Sticker Book. 


I have used foam tape for dimension. 


I love the pops of gold on the dark background paper. 


I really love how this layout turned out. 
I hope that you like it too!


You can find the full instructions for this layout HERE.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo