Travel Journal
7 Dots Studio



Hello all!
Today I have a Travel Journal to share with you.
Last year we were lucky enough to have a holiday in Hawaii.
I have put this together using details, 
photos and a little memorabilia from our trip


I have used quite a mix of papers and collections from 
I have also used some of my awesome 


There are quite a lot of pages, flip up, flip out, hidden areas in this book.
I have some daily adventure sheets that I filled out with details of our trip. 
The page then turns out to reveal some more photos,
 and some baggage stickers on the reverse side. 


Some airmail washiest tape helps hold it all together, while using the same theme. 
Under the daily notes there is another page that flips out.


It reveals some more photos and notes. I am in love with this 
chipboard arrow <3 3="" p="">


Then we have the opposite page, which has another photo, and some details.
I have also used a mini filmstrip chipboard piece. 


Then we turn the page to some more photos,
a bit of a subway system and tickets happening. 
The centre is made from half pages.


It opens to some notes about the day and what we got up to. 
The notebook paper was perfect for these pages.


Turn the page and we have a pocket for memorabilia,
I have a Walmart receipt, as I had to have a wander around there!


Some more chipboard pieces from 2Crafty, along with some more photos. 
The tag flips up to reveal another photo and some journalling.


Some close ups :)


There are some fabulous elements in the Air Mail collection
 that were perfect for my book.



Next we have some more half pages but horizontal rather than vertical. 
Each side flips into the middle.


This side has some journalling on the inside, each page is also a pocket.
Then I have used some tags, and added some photos. 


These tags also flip open to reveal more photos, 
and chipboard pieces.


On the opposite page I have the other half pocket page, 
I have added some tickets from our trip.


This opens to reveal more photos on the inside. 



On the next page, I have more journalling, 
photos and tickets from the Luau we attended :)



But wait there's more! Just a couple more pages, 
we were super busy seeing all the sights lol



Some more journalling.


And a couple more photos and ticket memorabilia to finish.


Phew! Well that's it, all done.

I hope you like it, I loved making this, 
as I didn't want to forget the little details of our trip.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo