'Oh Happy Day'
Layout + VIDEO
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!

I am here today to share some 2Crafty Chipboard inspiration with you.
I have created a new layout,
Oh Happy Day


2Crafty Products Used:





For this layout I have used a striped paper for my base.
I have distressed, and layered my corner pieces. 

I have then used some stamps,
 and splatters where my photos stack will be. 


For my chipboard I have started with the cacti from the 'Cactus Set',
which I have given a coat of gesso, 
and then used my watercolour paints to colour them.
I love the effect of the colours. 


I have then used the same green tones,
 to colour the 'Summer Leaf Set' foliage.
I have then placed these to help the flow of my page.


To finish, over one of my cactus, I have layered my title,
 left raw, from the 'Mini Title Stick Set 4',


These were the perfect pieces for my page and photo. 
You can watch the full process video of how I created this below.



Until next time!

Lisa