Rainbow New Year
2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all!!!
I hope you all had a great Christmas & New Year.

I am here today to share some inspiration with you.
To start the New Year off I have had some rainbow fun.

'Follow your Heart'



2Crafty Products used:





I have kept this layout quite simple,
well other than cutting all those hearts from the papers by hand lol

I have used the 'Wildflower & Honey' collection 
from Vicki Boutin <3 p="">


I have used one of the 'Fern Leaf Set',
which I have left in white, against the rainbow heart.

And one of the 'ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars',
which I left raw.


I have also used one of the 'Elegant Hearts',
again finished in white. 
  

To finish I have used the 'Follow Your Heart' title,
that I have first coated in Gesso, and then used my watercolours 
to paint in the same rainbow scheme as my heart. 


I hope that you like what I have created, 
I am really happy with how this turned out.

Until next time!

Lisa