'Breathings of your Heart'
for Scrap Matrix



Hello all!
I'm back today to share some inspiration with you,
for our latest challenge, over at
Scrap Matrix



Ok, so I will start with a confession,
 that this is a bit new to me, but I gave it a good try. 
I'm not sure how I feel about the finished product lol.


This page is built up of many layers. 
I started with a coat of 'Liquitex Gesso' on my page. 
I have then applied some 'Black Gesso', with some plastic packaging. 


I have roughly applied a mix of 'White Gesso', 'Dina Wakley Acrylic in Turquoise'
and 'Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Turquoise'
I have then used the plastic again to scratch and scrape the still wet paint.


I have then used a couple of my stencils, 
The 'Grungy Grid' and 'Hazy Days Chevron' with both the 'Black Gesso'
and 'White Gesso', sometimes a mix of both colours, that I applied with a sponge. 


I have added some more colour with a light touch and rubbing of 
'Dina Wakley Acrylic in Lemon'


More layers of black applied with plastic. Also the start of some doodling.


Next, some stamping, using my 'AAll & Create #3' stamp and 
some 'Distress Ink in Mustard Seed' and 'Ranger Archival Ink in Black'.


Add in some more doodling and some splashes of my left over paints. 


To finish I have used some of the 'Dina Wakley Collage Backgrounds' quotes,
and of course some more doodling. 


Some more close ups :)



It is growing on me a little. 


I hope that this has inspired you to make a mark, and give the challenge a try, 
you never know what you'll get in the end!

Until next time!

Lisa


Scrap Matrix Products Used:

Lemon 
Turquoise 
Turquoise