Mark Making
Scrap Matrix

Hello all! 
I am here today 
to share an art journal page, 
inspired by this month's challenge
at
Scrap Matrix


This is what I have come up with


So I have first started by adding some colour to my page. 
I have used the 'Dina Walkey Acrylics in Lemon, Blush, Turquoise & Eggplant'.
I have also used some 'Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Paints in Granny Smith'
I have smeared them thinly across my page. 
I have scratched in some patterns to the wet paint. 


I have then used the '7 Dots Studio Droplets Stencil'
and 'Ranger Archival Ink in Black' to stencil droplets onto my page. 


I have then used an assortment of stamps to stamp out some florals and foliage, 
such as the 'Carabelle Studio Scribbled Leafs and Textured Circles',
 to build the flowers and foliage.
I have added more on my background with the 'Paper Artsy ETS02' stamps, and the
'7 Dots Studio Northern Night Stamps'


Next, I have started some doodling. I have added some grass to the bottom of my page.


I have added some more doodling to the sides. 


This is not what I was aiming for, 
a few things didn't work for me on the day, but 
I learned a few new things. 

I hope you have fun with this challenge, and make your mark on it.

Until next time!!

Lisa xoxo

Scrap Matrix Products Used:

Lemon, Blush, Eggplant & Turquoise.
Green Apple
Paper Artsy ETS02 Stamps