'Experiment'
Scrap Matrix



Hello all!
I am here today to share some 
Paper Artsy lovin with you for this month's challenge over at 


My absolute favourite designer for Paper Artsy would have to be the 
awesome Seth Apter.
There is something about his grunge level that I just love.

So here is what I created


I have started by using my 'Liquitex Gesso',
to seal the page in my journal.


I have then used my 'Blue Fern Grungy Grid Stamp',
and 'Distress Ink in Weathered Wood'


I have used one of the stamps from the 'Paper Artsy ESA08 Stamp Set',
and 'Ranger Archival Ink' to randomly stamp my page.
Next, I have used my '7 Dots Studio Paintchips Hatched Stencil' 
and 'Dina Wakley Media Modeling Paste', to stencil randomly. 


I have then used a torn tag from the '12 x 12 Tags',
 from the Hazy Days collection from 7 Dots Studio.

I have also used that same circle pattern stamp and 'Vintage Photo Distress Ink'
to stamp onto '7 Dots Studio Writer's Block 12 x 12 Burden' paper, 
and then fussy cut them out. 


Next, I have used the main stamp from the set to stamp out, 
in both 'Weathered Wood' and 'Vintage Photo',
onto the '12 x 12 Burden Paper',
and fussy cut-out. 
I have then layered these onto my page, 
with cardboard in between for some dimension.


Next, I have used various ephemera pieces from the 
'Tim Holtz Idea-ology Expedition Pack', 


Add in a 'Lightbulb charm' :)


Yes, I scrunched that up into a ball and then straightened it back out,
I wanted some creases and roughness to it. 


I have also stamped out the 'Experiment' title and layered it onto my page. 


And finally, I added an 'Idea-ology Accoutrements - Classic',
layered with some 7 Dots Studio elements and word stickers.

I hope that you like what I have created. 
I'm really happy with how this turned out.
So, who is your favourite designer for Paper Artsy?

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

Scrap Matrix Products used:

Weathered Wood &
Vintage Photo