'Finding Beauty in Everyday'
2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I am here today to share my latest creation with you all!
I created this for 

'Find Beauty in Everyday'


2Crafty Products used:





For this layout, I have used a photo of my daughter on a picnic,
I wanted to keep the scene going across my page. 


I have used some of the 'Foliage Set 8', to add to my scene.
I have painted them white then I have painted purple tips
 on them to co-ordinate with my page.


I have used them on either side of my page, 
layered with elements from the papers.


I have also used one of the '6 x 4 Phrase Sticks Set 2',
at the top of my page, that I have left raw.


On my title and in among my embellishments,
 I have used a couple of the 'Butterflies'
that I have also finished in white and purple.


Quite a floral layout.
I am loving the way my chipboard works with this layout.
I hope this inspires you to get creative today!

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo