Paper Artsy Tags
Scrap Matrix

Hello!
I am here on the blog today to share all things 
Paper Artsy with you.

I have created a set of tags for Scrap Matrix


I wanted to feature some of the gorgeous 'Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Paints',
and with this gorgeous 'Pumpkin Spice' colour, my daughter's favourite and requested colour.


I have given my tags a nice coat of the paint,
I have then inked the edges using my
'Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo'.


I have then used the '7 Dots Studio Garden Party Chevron Stencil'
and the same ink to stencil randomly, vertically, on my tags.
I have then used the '7 Dots Studio Pixelated Snowflake Stencil',
and modelling paste to stencil through randomly. 


Next, I have used pieces of torn 'Dina Wakley Media Collage Background Papers',
along with some stamping using my 'Paper Artsy ESA08 Stamp Set'.


Next, I have used some scrunched and inked pieces of a doily, along with some pieces from the papers in the '7 Dots Studio 6 x 6 AirMail Paper Pad', layering as I go.


I have then added some of the '7 Dots Studio AirMail Die Cut Elements'
layering with some stamped images and some metal embellishments. 


I have then used some of the 'Prima Epiphany Flowers',
some gauze and some of the 'Jute Trim'.


Some more pics :)


To finish I have added some of the '13Arts Journey Stickers'



I hope you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa


Scrap Matrix Products used;
in Pumpkin Spice