'Discover New Paths'
Scrap Matrix


Hello all!

This month over at Scrap Matrix ,
we are celebrating and honouring our fabulous 
Tammy!


I fall in love with very new piece of art that Tammy creates!
I just love her fabulous use of colour and all the bold awesome layers. 

I have created an art journal page inspired by Tammy,
but I really haven't pulled it off lol.


I have started with a coat of 
'Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint' in Lemon for a nice bright base. 




I have then used my '7Dots Studio Triangles Stencil' and
'Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry' and I have blended through in random areas. 


Next, I have used the 'Painterly Flower Stamp' from Art by Marlene,
with Distress Inks in 'Picked Raspberry & Mowed Lawn'.




I have then used some of the stamps from the 'Paper Artsy ETS02 Stamp Set'.
I have used a mis of Distress Inks in 'Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord, Mowed Lawn & Peacock Feathers', for a multi-coloured effect.


To finish I have used some of the '13Arts Journey Word Stickers' and
'13Arts Marta's Small Messages' stickers.

I hope you like what I have created. 
It's certainly bright lol

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo


Scrap Matrix Products used:
Picked Raspberry
Dusty Concord
Mowed Lawn
Peacock Feathers
Paper Artsy ETS02 Stamp Set