'Be You, Bravely'


Hello all!

I am here to share my latest art journal page with you.
I have created this for Bee Arty

'Be You, Bravely'


I have created this page in my journal,
I have started by using my 'Heavy Gesso' to seal my page.


I have then adhered pieces of the book paper and tissue paper,
left over from my 'Forever my Always' kit.


Up next some stencilling, for this I have used the 'Triangle Spray Stencil',
and 'Snow White Colour Paste'


Now for some colour. I have mixed together some 
'Lagoon & Roadbase Colour Sprays',
to make a darker blue. 
I have then used a water mister to dampen my page, 
and then added some of my colours. 


I have then added some stamping to my page using the script,
 from the 'Memories Stamp'
 Next I used pieces from the 'Forever my Always papers',
to build up some centre layers.


I have fussy cut the bee from the same papers,
 and layered it on a metal embellishment I had on hand.


Some more book paper strips and some word stickers to finish it off.


I am loving the layers of blue, grey and black, 
that the sprays have created during mixing.


I hope that you like what I have created this time around.

I have used the following products:

Book & Tissue paper pieces

Until next time!

Lisa