Splashes
Art Journal Cover


Hello there!
I am here today to share some splishing and splashing with you.

I have finally decorated the cover of my art journal!!
I have used the KISS method (Keep It Simple Silly!)


So this is the large 'Dylusions Creative Journal',
I have first given it a few thick coats of 'Liquitex Gesso',
to seal it, and give me a nice clean white base for my colours to stand out.


I stood it up on my desk, I wanted it to be a landscape orientation.
I have then used my 'Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays' in
Fuchsia, Marine, Eggplant, Lemon & Turquoise, 
to spray and spill some colour,
letting them pool and drip.


I have then used an art journal sticker from the '13Arts Journey Stickers'


I love how the colours have blended and ran together in parts.
I also love how glossy these sprays are, no need for any gloss medium!


I have used another of the Journey Stickers on the bottom of the cover.
I have only done the first side so far,
but am planning on repeating it to the back sometime soon.

I hope you like what I have finally done to it.

Until next time!

Lisa

Scrap Matrix Products used:

Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays in