Turn mistakes into Beauty
Scrap Matrix

Hello all,
I am here today to share some inspiration with you. 

I have created this art journal page for this month's challenge at

I have used the challenge as inspiration for this page.

I have started with a blank page in my art journal,
a quick coat of gesso to the page to seal it.

I have used my new 'Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays'
in Turquoise for the centre of the page, lots of sprays and splatters.
I have then used my Eggplant spray around the edge of the page.
Then I have used the White spray in the centre, as a base for my girl.

Once this had dried I used the 'Jane Davenport Faces Stamp',
to stamp her face out. 
It has heaps of options for different facial features, 
so I have stamped those also.
I have then used 'Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint in Lemon',
that I have watered down a little to give it some movement,
 and I have painted and dribbled her hair on. 
I have also used the 'Eggplant Spray' to paint her dress,
 and to colour her lips.


Lastly, I have used one of the quotes from the 'Dina Wakley Collage Words',
adhered to the top of my page.

I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to get a little messy this month!

Until next time!

Lisa


Scrap Matrix Products used:

Turquoise
Eggplant
White
Lemon
Jane Davenport Faces Stamp