'Welcome to sunshine'
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
Yes, it may be starting to get a little cold,
so I thought I would create a bright sunny layout for you.

I have created this layout for 2Crafty Chipboard. 
I have also used the gorgeous Sunkissed Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.


2Crafty Chipboard products used:




For this layout I have started with a black background, and have added some splashes of colour. 
I then built up some of my papers.

I have layered in a couple of the 'Flowering Clusters',
that I have painted bright pink to match my sunny layout.


I have also used some of the leaves from the 'Foliage Set 5',
which I painted in Aqua,
and added in among my floral fussy cut pieces. 


To finish I have added one of the 'Arrow Word Set 2',
that I have painted yellow, as my title.


I really love how the bright colours pop on the black background.
I hope that my layout has brought a little sunshine to your day!

Until next time!

Lisa xo