Family is Everything
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all! I am here today to share some more 
album inspiration with you.

I have created this for 2Crafty Chipboard.

For this one, I have used some cute photos 
of my Grandfather and his older sister.


2Crafty Products used:



For this page, 
I have used one of the 'Assorted Mini Camera Set',
which I have left raw. 


I have also used one of the '6 x 4 Phrase Stick Set 3' for my title,
and I have added some metal embellishments too. 


I have used some pieces of the 'Fencing Wire Panel',
that I have embossed in black and gold powders.


For this page, I have used one of the 'Mini Bicycles'
to continue the cycling theme of the page.


I have also used two of the 'Mini Family Icons'
on my page. I think these are so cute!


And finally a little more of the fencing panel pieces.
I hope that you like what I have created,
I am really happy with how this album is coming together.

Until next time!

Lisa