'Santa Gnomes Tags'
2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all! 
I am here today with my final
2Crafty Chipboard Post for the year.

 I have made a set of three Christmas Gnome tags for you.


2Crafty products used:


These tags feature the gorgeous Santa Gnomes.
Oh so cute!

I have used a bit of a grungy mixed media background.
I have used two kinds of snowflakes, both embossed in silver glitter,
one of the 'Crystal Snowflakes' and one 'Stellar Snowflake'.    



I have then used one of the 'Santa Gnomes Set 1',
which I have left raw, except for painting his shoes and hat heart.
I have then used one of the 'Mini Title Stick Christmas Set 1', as my sentiment. 


For this tag, I have again used one each of the 'Crystal Snowflakes' 
and 'Stellar Snowflakes', embossed in silver.



This gnome from the 'Santa Gnome Set 1',
has had his shoes and spots painted red. 

I have again used one of the 
'Mini Title Stick Christmas Set 1', as my sentiment. 


For my final tag, I have again used the 
'Crystal Snowflakes' and 'Stellar Snowflakes' 

This gnome, from the 'Santa Gnomes Set 1',
has had his hat stripes and shoes painted red, 
to match the papers.


I have then finished with another of the 'Mini Title Stick Christmas Set 1',
layered over my gnome.
Oh a tip, in order to get the red super bright, I first paint it white.

Anyways that's it from me today,
I will be back soon with more to share!

Lisa x