Shabby Cards
2Crafty Chipboard

 

Hello all!
I am here today to share some 2Crafty inspiration with you.
I have created a set of two cards.


2Crafty Products:

For my first card, I used two of the corners from the 'Corner Mini Set 1'.



I first painted them white and then applied some crackle paste for texture.
I then used an antiquing paste to distress the corners.

I have also used this technique to finish one of the 'Element Set 1',
 that I have added into my layers.


I have also used one of the 'ATC Word Banner Set 1',
that I have then layered onto my card.


For my second card, I have again used some of the 'Corner Mini Set 1',
that I have again finished in a crackle and antique pastes.


I have then used one of the 'Lace Squares', which I have layered in a frame from my papers, and some florals. 


I have then added some dimension, and layered in one of the sentiments
from the 'ATC Word Banner Set 1'.

I hope that you like what I have created, 
I will be back soon with more to share.

Until then

Lisa xo