'Different'
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I am here today to share some 2Crafty chippie inspiration with you. 
For this project, I created an art journal page,
celebrating what makes us different.


2Crafty products used:


I have used my 8 x 8 black art journal to create this page.


I have used one of the "6" Wrought Iron Border',
which I have given a multicolour effect to match my colour theme. 


I have also used pieces of the 'Fencing Wire Panel'
which I have left raw and cut into small pieces to add to my page. 


I used half of one of the 'Angel Wings',
which I have finished in a green/blue metallic paint,
 to match the border and my papers.

I have also used one of the 'ATC Georgian Frames',
finished in white, tucked behind my image.


I love how this art journal page has turned out,
I am definitely a more is better kind of a gal :)

Until next time!

Lisa x