'Field Notes Cards'
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all! 
It's Lisa here today
 to share some mushroom goodness with you!

I have created a set of two cards for 2Crafty Chipboard,
 using some of their gorgeous new chipboard designs.


2Crafty Chipboard products used:




For this card, I have started by building up some layers
with some of my papers. 
I have then used a frame to highlight the stars of my cards,
those gorgeous little 'Field Mushrooms'!


I have also used one of the foliage branches,
from the 'Foliage Set 11'
across the bottom of my card.


oh my these are just sooo cute!!


To finish, I have also used one of the 'ATC Butterflies',
that I have adhered to the label on my card. 


I have left my chipboard raw for these cards
 as I wanted to have a rustic vintage feel to them. 


For my second card, I used the same papers to build up my layers,
but I have reversed the colours. 


I have again used one of the frames from my papers,
to frame another of the clusters of 'Field Mushrooms'.


I have also used one of the branches from the 'Foliage Set 11',
tucked into the side of my frame.


To finish, I have again used one of the 'ATC Butterflies',
adhered to my frame. 

I am in love with these little shrooms!
I hope you like what I have created.


Until next time!

Lisa x