'Timeless Moments'
2Crafty Chipboard

 
Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some 2Crafty goodness with you.
I have layout that I have created featuring my daughter.

'Timeless Memories'


2Crafty products used:



For this layout, I used one of the foliage sprigs from the 'Leafy Shrub Set 1',
that I painted green with watercolour paints, to match my layout.


I also used one of the 'Feather Outline Set',
that I have painted pink and added to the cluster on the corner of my photo.


I also used one of the 'Fencing Wire Panels',
that I have cut into pieces, 
embossed in white and added to my layout layers. 


It's been a while since I used a black background, and I always love the result. 
The chipboard and colours always pop off the background.

I have also used the Peonies & Proteas collection from Uniquely Creative. 
I hope that you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa x