'Sweet Times'
for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I am back today to share some scrappy goodness with you.
I have created a layout of a photo of my children and I for

2Crafty Chipboard.

'Sweet Times'

2Crafty products used:



For this layout, I used one of the 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 6',
that I tucked in to frame a flower from the embellishments.

I also used one of the 'ATC Design Elements' 
as a flourish from the heart embellishments. 


I also used the 'Frame Ingrid's' to frame my sentiment. 
So pretty and delicate. 
I have left my chipboard raw as I felt it coordinated
 with the vintage nature papers that I have used. 


And I also folded the wings up on one of the 'Mollie's Butterfly Set'
and layered it onto its solid piece for some dimension. 


To finish, I used one of the locks from the 'Key Set Mini' to add to my page. 


I hope that you like what I have created, 
I really like the soft delicate nature feel to this page. 
I have used the Moonlit Garden collection from 49 & Market for this layout.

Until next time!

Lisa x