'Pure Happiness'
2Crafty Chipboard

 

Hello all!
I am here as I thought I would share some 
spring inspiration with you to warm your day!
I created this for 2Crafty Chipboard 

 'Pure Happiness'


2Crafty products used:
 

 'Filmstrips Tiny'
'Frame Doilies'
'Loopy Heart Swirls'
'Pure Happiness Title'
'Clock Face Discs'


 For this layout, I used one of the 'Frame Doilies'
which I have layered onto a doily element from my papers. 
I then added one of the 'Clock Face Discs' into the centre of this. 

 
I then used one of the 'Filmstrips Tiny', next to my photo, and
I also used the 'Pure Happiness title', adhered under my photo.
 
I have left all of my chipboard raw
 as I really love the little wooden hut from my papers 
and the contrast of the chipboard tied in with this nicely.  
 
 
 
I also used one of the 'Loopy Heart Swirl',
under the hut and my photo. I love this piece! 

 
I love the pop of yellow along with the raw chipboard feel to this page. 

 
I hope that you like what I have created and that it inspires you today.
 
Until next time!
 
Lisa