7 Dots Studio Challenge


Hello all!

It's time for a new challenge over on the


This month's challenge is

Favourite Pet / Animal.




Here is my take on the challenge....



My layout features our newest family member Lucy!
She has moved in and taken over hahaha!

For this layout I have used the a mix of the
from 7 Dots Studio.


I have also used stamps and stencils from the Dreamscapes Collection.


As you can see she has us twisted around her little paw! I have also used 
quite a bit of 2Crafty Chipboard, they have some awesome pet designs available.
I have used the "Doggy Things" set and the "Puppy Love" title.


I really love how this layout turned out. 
It was my first time working with the Homegrown collection and I love it!


I have added a few flowers and bits and bobs around my page.


The Word Stickers are just perfect for my layout!! 


I can't wait to see your take on the challenge!!

You have plenty of time to upload your entry!

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa xoxo