'Trimming the Tree'
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I'm here today to share some Christmas inspiration,
and I have created a layout for you.  

'Trimming the Tree'


2Crafty products used:



For this layout I have used one of the 'Star Bright Snowflakes',
 that I have tucked in behind my little houses. 

I have also used one of the larger 'St. Nick's Snowflakes',
in front of the houses, both of which I have embossed in a silver glitter. 


I also used one of the 'Pine Needle Wreaths'
that I layered with one of the 'Word Circles - Christmas'.

To do this, I have finished the wreath in a white and green, 
then I also coloured the circle the same to match, 
but I have embossed the words in silver glitter.  


I also used one of the snowflakes and stars from the 'Wintery Snowflake Set'.
I embossed both of these with silver glitter finish, 
layered the snowflake on the wreath and the star above the little houses. 


I am really loving the sparkle of the chipboard snowflakes 
and am very happy with how this page turned out.


I hope that you like what I have created, 
and that this has inspired you to keep creating!

Until next time,

Lisa