'Treasured'
for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all!
I am here today to share a new project that I have created for 

2Crafty Chipboard

I have created this layout of my daughter and her bestie!


2Crafty products used:



For this layout, I have used one of the 
gorgeous feathers from the
 'Feather Outline Set'
which I have finished in a multi-tone purple effect.

I have also used one of the 'Element Set 1',
that I have cut in half and finished in white.


I have also used the 'Window Shutter Set 3',
which I have given a light coat of texture paste
 and some white aging, to give it an old rustic feel. 

I have also used one of the keys from the 'Mini Keys Set',
also finished in white.


I have also used one of the 'Thistle' pieces,
that I have cut in half, and 
finished in a two-tone purple. 


I hope that you like what I have created,
and that it inspires you to get crafty today.

Until next time!