Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Announcement!!!!

OMG!!! I don't believe it!!

Guess who has been selected to be 2010 Design Team Member
@ scrapbooking4less.com.au

ME!ME!ME!!

I am soooo excited and so happy Can't wait to get started!! Never thought I'd ever be chosen to be on a Design Team!! So head on over to http://www.scrapbooking4less.com.au/




We have some great challenges lined up for you, a forum full of lovely ladies with an addiction to scrapbooking, swaps and tutorials and more!!!


Will keep you up to date with what is happening as I find out.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! A huge congratulations! (And thx for your little tip for motivation!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey wow.. congrats on the DT..yay..
    and thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some lovin.. happy days to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! and thanks for your comments on my blog...Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!