Just Because

Here are a couple of layouts I have done in the last couple of days......well just because! I have sooo many challenges and swaps to get completed but for some reason couldn't get into them, so just decided to see where I would end up. Obviously nowhere near any of the challenges lol.



For this layout I used some beautiful Bo Bunny papers, I just can't get enough of them!! And of course some Prima and the Love title is a great little iron on that I picked up from the markets. Gotta get back there they have some wonderful pieces. This is my gorgeous girl just having a chilling moment.




Next I pulled out some more papers from Bo Bunny, and put together a layout using a picture of my boy. I love this picture and have been wanting to do it for awhile now but for some reason it kept getting put to one side. Used some flourish brads and fabric buttons which I am loving at the moment!! 



Will try to post some more layouts later today but am taking 2 10 year old girls and a 3 year old boy bowling later so will have to see if I still have any energy lol.

Thanks for looking xoxo