Pick of the Bunch

I haven't been doing much over the last week or so, have been on "holidays" with my boy :) so tried to spend as much time as I could with him, which means no scrapping.......but did manage to get this "Pick of the Bunch" page done last night when he (finally) went to bed.


Using Kaisercraft Lil Birdie papers


Twiddleybitz tree and Prima fairytale roses.
and lots of little bits and pieces I have picked up while out and about, laces, pom poms and a wooden birdcage, a gorgeous vintage button that I love and I made the fabric and metal flower and finished it off with a Prima centre, a brad and some hanging diamontes.


The journalling along the bottom says "You are the sweetest flower in the Garden"

Thanks for stopping by and having a look see, hope you like and feel free to leave me comments, they make my day xoxo