Saturday, March 3, 2012

White with 1 Challenge - LOVE


Surprise! 
Bet you didn't expect me back again so soon!
I have had chance to have a little play at
the White with 1 challenge.
So the requirements were
WHITE + KRAFT + LAYERING
and this is what I came up with


I will admit, I did struggle with this a little.
The urge to throw in some colour :)
But in the end I stuck with it and am quite
happy with how it turned out.
A close up for the girls I know LOOOVEE
close ups :))


On a slightly different note.....I got
to see the AWESOME Jamie Oliver cook today!!
I won tickets and my lovely friend Renee said she'd come with me :)
He ROCKS!! His Ministry of Food is a fabulous idea,
and there really should be more of them!!
He wasn't allowed to feed us though cause of food regs :((
Anyways got more scrapping to do tonight, 
as the kiddies are having a sleep over at Nanna's, means I can get an early start!
See you next time!!!

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lisa, I'm glad you stuck with it, it's FAB!! Such a classic combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, thanks so much for playing along this month at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. your WW1 is gorgeous.. the kraft and white looks amazing together.. love all the layers.. and Jamie O. is doing good things for healthy food i reckon!! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCKED this challenge!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the layers and all the distressing!!! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is so gorgeous. I love all the pretty layering. So many gorgeous etails like the chippies , the music paper and wonderfully cute banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layers on this one, thanks for playing along at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love what you have creaed with the banner dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this LO Lisa, amazing what you can do with these colours and you've done them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lisa who knew kraft could look so good! Love all the layers, love all the bits and pieces to look at, so very creative!

    Lucky you getting to see Jamie Oliver IRL, I love his food ideas!

    Have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa!!
    This is Gorgeous!!! love everything!! nice colors!
    Take care girl! Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgeous page, thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout...I love your layering & lovely photo! What an amazing experience that must have been with Jamie Oliver, love him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb layout, love your little banner you made. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a gorgeous LO!! Love your layering awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!