A few more to catch up :)

Hi all! Back again with a few layouts from a couple of weeks ago that I haven't had chance to upload.
Will try to get back in the next few days to update with some piccies of what I got done at Leanne's Roctreat :)
To get started is the layout "B"

For this one I used the Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking paper range, a gorgeous Girls at Play button from Lil Red Rocket, that I layered onto a flower, a fab cloud from the Chip Chop Shop  and a framed and doilied (is that even a word lol) letter B that I have covered with Glitter Glass that was a gift from my lovely friend Gilly, they even have a fab video tutorial of how to use it on their blog.

This next layout is of my gorgeous boy using the Bo Bunny Block Party papers.
 Also using some more beautiful Lil Red Rocket buttons, and comic book rounds and a Jenni Bowlin ticket. This little fella really is the Star of our Show as he is sooo full of life ....and drama lol

And finally because I know you had enough after the last one hehe, but I really need to catch up lol. Here is my Summer layout, again of my boy, during a beautiful picnic spot we have found on our travels, but after doing it I don't think this was technically Tweed, so don't go looking for it LOL.



Using some Imaginisce papers, a yummy lollipop from the lovely Leanne @ Clouds n More and a fab little sun from The Chip Chop Shop. 

Well I hope you enjoyed looking and I will return sooner than later with the other 8 layouts I took pictures of this afternoon, now that the sun has finally reappeared!! 

Hope you all have a great week xoxo