Some New Ones

Hello again all. Not a work day for me today as I am still feeling a little under the weather, so I thought what better time to share some new layouts, seeings it doesn't entail me moving much lol. Anyways here is the first layout I'd like to share. 
Merry Go Round
 For this one I have used some more yummy Echo Park papers (love them!) some handyed doily trim, gorgeous Lil Red Rocket Buttons
 A vintage page from a childrens book and a fabulous cloud and lollipop from Clouds and More.

This next one I had alot of fun with! Using some fab Basic Grey papers, sooooo fab!!! 
Reach for the Stars
Some funky scrapware brick walls, vintage flash card, bingo card and A2Z skull.


 Some stiching :)

Well I hope that you enjoyed looking and are having a fabulous week. I will be back a little later with my take on a sketch for a special 1st Birthday!!
xoxo