Monday, December 6, 2010

A Year in the Making

Well...not really, I just had a really long break from it lol. And by it I mean my Advent Calendar!! I bought it in November last year and put it all together...BUT although I LOVE Kaisercraft, I found this to be the biggest, fiddliest (there were quite a few swear words inserted here) piece of work I have EVER done . So after a big break I pulled out the plain calendar and attempted to bring it to life..and this is what I came up with...


I know not the most traditional christmas colours but I guess thats just me isn't it lol

Some close ups


Quite alot going on here :)

mmmm and here :)

Too much bling do you think???? Can you tell I likey shiney :)
So other than this there is not much scrappy happy time going on here, but hopefully soon...as I get 3 weeks of glorious blissful holidays!! 
Hope everybody is going alright in all this rain and not being washed away.
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I totally love it. What an awesome keepsake

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time I look at it I like it more and more Lisa!!! I so LOVE the bling-a-ling!
    luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lisa. Its prfect colours for an Aussie Christmas. Traditional colours are so...... traditional. Love this and all the bling is perfect!!
    Will keep you posted in regards to the flowers featured on my latest LO. Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this Lisa... gorgeous :) Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!