Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scrapboxx Challenge

Good afternoon my lovelies!!
Well if you know me well, you'll know that I struggle with challenges and sketches, BUT....there are some I will do and this one I have given a go is from Scrapboxx, where my lovely friend Leanne Jago has recently become part of the design team...and this was her first challenge over there. So I just had to give it a go!

A recipe challenge consisting of 2 photos, some tulle/fabric, paint and at least one chippy piece.
So here is my take on this challenge - OLD SOUL


Using some OA papers, Scrapware Chippy Letters that have been embossed and inked, some fabric in the bottom corner with a cute little "W" card, some paint splatters, a tin can frame, some cork, vintage paper from a wonderful friend :) and two photos of my adorable "old soul" son.

Well this is actually the first layout I have done in about 3 weeks as haven't been getting any scrappy time :( been very busy with some photo shoots for friends and life in general. Oh and it didn't help that my littlest kitty Flint was hit by a car last week and had his hip dislocated, so lots of nursing ( and money ) later, he is slowly on the road to recovery....So anyway I hope to back soon with some more. 
Thanks for looking and hope you are all having a lovely weekend xoxo

2 comments:

  1. and i would like to say a HUGE thanks for playing along.. means heaps.. but oh NO about flint..
    oh .. I LOVE THAT PAGE and the pull top off of the can looks amazing.. woot woot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout! Love the colours and every little detail on it! well done.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!