Thursday, January 6, 2011

On the Move

Well it seems to be another miserable rainy day in Brisbane. I did ask for it to rain a little for my new flowers in the garden, but this really is a bit much lol.
So why don't we cheer things up a little bit with a bright layout.
Using Echo Park papers and some super cute pics of my fluffy headed boy lol


A hand dyed doily by me, and the funky balloon and cloud are from the Chip Chop Shop



Have another one to share, maybe tonight if I get chance or tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and hope that you are all keeping warm and dry xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh lovely! love this layout. So bright and fun...I love the bits and pieces scattered everywhere! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what amazing colours Lisa.. looks great..
    oh and the rain.. thats your fault.. you wanted it..LOL.. but i HEAR ya....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and It's really Yummo LO! gilly ox
    i think you did a rain dance!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!