Thursday, March 17, 2011

Special

Back again, with another layout to share.
I have just realised that I haven't filled in the journalling on, silly me. 
This is a pic of my Mummy & I


Some yummy Echo Park papers, also got my hands on some funky craft wire, so have been playing and twirling lol


Lots of yummy bits and pieces

Thanks heaps for stopping by and sharing your lovely selves!
I can't believe that I have met so many wonderful people through this world
of scrapping and blogging!!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is indeed special! How sweet it is.You have captured the feeling between you two so well. You have used Echo Park really well. I love all those strips at the bottom. Well done.
    P.S Thanks so much for your heartwarming comments on my blog ...they are REALLY appreciated :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely GORGEOUS...wow.. and YUMMy... that is amazing and I LOVE the LAYERS>.yummy..woot woot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful Lisa! Love the photo and all those gorgeous yummy layers and colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa all the layering on this one is amazing, I totally love the ruffled paper around the edge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful LO Lisa.. love your layering of the Echo Park pp's and the gorgeous pic of you and your mum!! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.. so very much appreciated. Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work!! I love the ruffled paper around the edge!! I'm happy to be your new follower :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog and I love it, your wirks are beautiful!
    this layout is awesome, such a gorgeus colors and original design...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!