Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy

Well I'll start by saying that this doesn't happen very often.

This is the first ever layout about me, there's only about 3 or 4 that I am even in,
let alone for it to be just about me LOL. Just something I have trouble with, so have been trying
to do more layouts with me in them...not sure if its something I will keep up though.
So here it is

Happy to be me....
on the weekends


Some close ups, am loving ruffled edges at the moment!!

And loving the Stella & Rose range too!

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
Hope you all have a lovely week
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Lisa. Loving your colour palette and yummy details and your photos are beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely FREAKING awesome.. that is spectacular.. awesome..yay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG LISA!!! u brave girl u!! Have u subbed this yet?? If not U NEED TO!! Bring it on thrus night would love to c irl!! I just adore ur ruffles (so am a ruffle girl too!!)
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just lovely Lisa, all the layering and different embellies..perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is such a stunning page Lisa!! Love the ruffles and gorgeous layering!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous page, Lisa! So many beautiful details. I especially love the ruffled edge along the die-cut paper! I found your blog from your page at Color Combos Galore--so happy you joined us, and I hope to see some of your beautiful work in our gallery soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous LO, I love all the layers and all the pretty details, and the colors are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is breathtaking!!!! Loving the ruffles...just adds the extra special touch! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!