Monday, March 28, 2011

today

Welcome back!!
I have another layout to share with you all today.
I have used some more of that gorgeous Stella & Rose, and yes I still have some left, 
so will probably get at least one more layout out of it lol
Anyway here is "today"


 I have used some yummy Scrapmatts that I won from their blog hop :)
And my lovely friend Gilly gave me this wonderful HUGE bottle cap, I love it!!!


Lots of bits and pieces on this page.
Hope that everybody is having a lovely week so far!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. that is SUPER awesome..love love that HUGE bottle cap filled with yummies..and OMG what gorgeous photos.. fantastic..yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The black pictures and all the papers AWESOME layout!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The papers are perfect for your lovely pics and that bottle cap is awesome! Love it Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness Lisa this is just so lovely, I love our mix of papers and embellies, and those photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, LOVE this layout, the papers and photo, the GIANT bottle cap.... great work Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheehe!!! of course its fine...dont worry about the link! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS Lisa.... this range is adorable, and is a perfect match for the photo... so many things to look at on this LO. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!