Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two Forgotten Layouts

Hello everybody. Well it has been a busy week for me, I'm sure some of you know now
that I was lucky enough to spend the weekend at my friend Leanne Jago's house with some of the nicest and inspirational ladies I have ever met.
We all had an absolute blast, there was lots of scrapping and laughing and a tad bit of wine floating around lol.
But thats not why I'm here today, I will fill you in on all that a little later.
I'm here because I have found two layouts from last month that I haven't shared yet. Not sure what happened there, I don't scrap that many lol, so here they then.

Mischief Maker



And here is Loose in the City


So I will be back soon to share what I managed to scrap at Leanne's place.
Thanks for stopping by xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Cool! I love colours in the city one...Hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts Lisa! Love the colours of Mischief Maker and the that city skyline looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment! I know you know how I feel..and that makes me feel a little better! I havent given up yet...I will try everything i can to get there...We'll see! Thanks so much! One day we DEFINETELY need to talk..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay.. looks awesome Lisa.. woot woot...yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love the cheekiness of ur lil' man Lis!! Ur LO's look, fabo!!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww that first one is so bright and cheery Lisa, Ilove that orange chippie!Perfect paper choice in the second one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh loving these layouts especially the last one...too cool!! Thanks for visiting my blog the other day...loved hearing from you !! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!