Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love my Boy


Hello all, suprised to see me again so soon LOL.
Well I have managed to get a couple of layouts done over the past few days, 
and here is one of them :)


Some close ups of the gorgeous Lil Red Rocket & Prima flowers


A fab frame I had with some funky Hambly, and Websters trim


the title :) can't remember who's alphas these are, but also some thickers & a twiddlybitz arrow


And thats it folks....will have more to share over the next few days and a sneaky peek at my scrappy place, where all the magic happens lol
Hope everybody has a lovely Monday tomorrow xoxo

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful soft colour scheme you have used Lisa, I adore that photo and the raw chippie looks fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is AMAZING.... wow what gorgeous and stunning photos.. too amazing for words.. fantastic... wow... superb..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout! Love the soft colours and the simplicity of your work!! Great photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Lisa, the colours are perfect. Just love the pic, so precious and love the beach in the background of the pic. Just love it all
    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!