Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

YAY!! I'm glad to be back. Sorry if I haven't been commenting on any blogs, but am back with a new computer (because I have the best husband ever LOL) so will be catching up soon.
I do however have a layout to share. This one was actually for the sketch at Once Upon a Sketch,
but because of my nasty old computer problems, I didn't get to upload in time :(((
Will have to give the new sketch a try.
Please excuse the pics, they're not the best, but really wanted to share LOL

This was a long time ago LOL, I used Echo Parks lovely be mine papers, and lots of other yummies.
anyway thanks for stopping by and hope everybody is having a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. stunning LIsa..wow.. look at you guys..woohoooooo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful.. great take on the challenge too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a shame you didnt get to upload it!! Its a stunning layout. Better luck next time huh? Hope you are well, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lis u r on FIRE!! this is beautiful!! U really are finding ur scrappin' groove and totally rockin' the girly LO's atm!!
    Luv R

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this lisa, I love the embellies you have used and that photo is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO Lisa.. lovely detail and such a gorgeous photo of the two of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just GORGEOUS Lisa!! What a beautful photo and moment to scrap..love your journalling too :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can so relate to computer problems, have just been told I need a new one too and it is only 6 years old which is apparently time for it to retire......I just love this layout and what a gorgeous series of papers, I love the little semi heading with the year in it too. Gorgeous. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!