Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lets hope for the best

Hi everybody! Super quick post as I am having computer problems, it keeps freezing up on me, so lets hope I can get this post done, before it does again...mmmm might have to delete some pics off the hard drive lol
Anyways there is a new word challenge up at 
The new word is
FOREVER
this is my first Design Team layout, and I had heaps of fun doing this one, so here it is

Phew...only crashed once...gotta love blogger with its auto save!!
So I hope you will join in with the new word, and you also still have time to get your entry in for MAGIC too!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by and will try to get back here later with another layout to share
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. so so pretty Lisa, I adore how you have cut out the middle from the kasier paper, such a sweet photo to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lis! Sorry haven't visited in a while :( Love the new blog layout too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is beautiful.. those papers are so lovely to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your LO gorgeous Lisa.. love all those hand cut elements and your beautiful photo!! So glad to be working alongside you on the DT.. love your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome .. awesome.. awesome... love love it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lisa! Love the fussy cutting and doilies and the pic is gorgeous. Congrats on you Dt spot!
    Hope your computer problems won' last too long. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful!!! Sorry to hear about your pc problems...used to happen to me all the time...so I upgraded my pc guts to 1 terrabyte storage now it's smooth as butter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little blurb above the comment box - only just seen it!! So true...if it wasn't for my faithful commenters I'd have probably packed it in long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful page so full of love ... the beautiful soft pastel colours and love that frame ....stunning pic of your daughter ...
    magnificent work Lisa .. the heart I used on my LO is available to buy online ...you can go over to http://imaginariumdesigns.blogspot.com to see info .. big hugz x
    so sorry about your computer it is frustrating sometimes .. hope it all works out ... more rammay be the answer ???

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful!!! I loved the soft pastel clours and I love the frame too!!
    I´m so sorry to hear about your pc problems...
    Have a nice weekend !!!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!