Saturday, April 9, 2011

Some Wonderful News!!!

Some of you may have seen the announcement made yesterday. I was so excited when I found out!!
I have been selected to be part of the design team over @
 
 
We are a word based challenge blog started by the lovely Wendy,
who also has the wonderful kit club 
 
I was chosen along with the these fabulously talented and inspiring ladies
 
Every two weeks there is a new word challenge and you have the chance to win fabulous prizes like
this
and this

So I hope you will head on over and take part in our challenges. There is a new one starting on Sunday!
Can't wait to see your entries and I will be back to share my first layout soon!!
Thanks for visiting
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. yay for you Lis!!! so very deserved!! Cant wait to see ur bird is the word creations!!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper exciting news :-) CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lisa!! That's fantastic news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO congrats Lisa.. so glad to be working alongside you on the CT!! Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO !!!! congrats girl. thats fab news.... I will have to go check it out, sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats Lisa ... absolutely fabulous news very very exciting !!!!!! ... looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations .... Mwah

    thanks for your wonderful words you leave me on my blog too, they make my day ...oxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally cool Lisa, so well deserved, cant wait to see what you create

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!